In fall 2018, we installed one of the largest digital outdoor advertising spaces at German airports! After the installation of the media wall in the Handling hall in 2016, we have now also successfully completed the installation of this LED wall at Düsseldorf Airport. The LED wall measures a full 16.128m wide x 9.216m high, giving it a total area of almost 150m². The weight of the LED wall is 5,250 kg, whereby the total weight of the installation including the substructure was not allowed to exceed seven tons.
Below are a few more technical highlights of the LED wall:
– Format: 16:9
– Resolution: 2688 x 1563 pixels
– Pixel pitch 6mm
– brightness more than 5.000 nit
– Viewing angle 110°, both horizontal and vertical
– Protection class: IP65
– feed and controller are redundant
– remote maintenance possible
– 168 cabinets
– each cabinet row is freely levelable
– Hot swappable LED modules
Thus, Düsseldorf Airport has taken the next big step in the digitization of advertising space and can offer advertisers a high-quality and modern product with the “Premium Digital Skywall”!